- 1: You can send us product information including chemical structure, chemical name, CAS NO, MOA etc by email.
- 2: You can notify your supplier to send the sample to our designated place.
- 3: Our employee will record in file after receipt of sample, then sample will be delivered to the testing center for testing purpose. We can also take photos or keep samples as per your requests.
- 4: Samples will be tested as per your provided MOA, usually testing result will be available in 2 working days.
- 5: Testing reports will be sent to you by email.
- We warmly welcome you to send us your product information and testing request via mail.
- Please find our testing items as follows:
|Physical and chemical parameter||Qualitative & Quantitative testing|
|Flammable range of gas（upper limit and lower limit）||13C-NMR|
|Closed-cup flash point||19F-NMR|
|Open–cup flash point||31P-NMR|
|(Initial) boiling point||DEPT|
|Boiling point/ distillation range||COSY|
|Self-sustaining exothermic decomposition temperature||TOCSY|
|relative self-ignition temperature solids||NOESY|
|Auto-ignition temperature （liquids and gases）||ROESY|
|Melting point/melting range||HSQC|
|Particle Size Distribution||HPLC|
|Kinematic viscosity and calculation of dynamic Viscosity||LCMS|